SoftWire Systems provides systems integration services using the National Instruments suite of products (LabVIEW, TestStand, VeriStand, PXI, CompactRIO, Ettus SDR).
We have been recognised as a National Instruments Silver Alliance Partner as a result of our familiarity with NI products and ability to develop bespoke solutions. With offices in Adelaide, Sydney and Hobart we support a number of domestic and international projects.
We specialise in developing customised equipment – providing a turnkey solution integrating electrical, mechanical, electronics and software components. While we have developed prototype systems for process development, a number of our systems are used for advanced manufacturing applications, with a strong focus on data collection.
Expertise and Capabilities
SoftWire Systems has the largest team of certified NI Professionals in Australia, recognising our expertise in this area. This certification includes:
- Certified LabVIEW Architects (x4)
- Certified LabVIEW Developers (x3)
- Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer (x1)
- Certified TestStand Architect (x1)
- Certified TestStand Developers (x2)
While each project we work on is different, from creating processes and systems for new products, to modifying and supporting legacy systems. Our experience includes:
- Test Systems
- Bed of Nail
- High Volume Electrical Testing
- Validation and Verification
- Vision Systems
- High Volume Inspection
- Assembly Stations
- Pick and Place Systems
- Manual Assembly with data capture
- Delivery Systems
- Plasma Deposition
- Environmental Chamber
Unique Selling Points
Complementing our ability to develop bespoke equipment for manufacturing, such as test systems or assembly stations, Systems also has extensive experience delivering custom MES systems. The Softwire Data Management System provides a core platform for capturing data from shop floor equipment, bridging the gap with the production line and business applications, providing a complete and detailed picture of all manufacturing operations. Our clients benefit significantly through having a single point of contact for integration of equipment and data infrastructure.
- National Instruments Silver Alliance Partner
- Finalist in Australian Engineering Awards 2020
- Consultancy Services
- Ground Segment Prime/System Intergration
- Ground Segment Subsystem & Equipment Supplier
- System Engineering and Technical Support
- System Engineering and Technical Support Services
- Technical Support Services
- Test Systems
This button will take you to the organisation's website or contact page.