Founded in 1970, RPS is a leading global professional services firm with over 5,000 consultants and service providers.
With experience across 125 countries and six continents we define, design and manage projects that create shared value for a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world. We have deep expertise in things that matter and are easy to work with. Our clients trust and respect us for our creative thinking. Together we build strong relationships by repeatedly delivering on our promise: making complex easy.
RPS defines, designs and manages Australia Asia Pacific’s most successful infrastructure, development and resources projects.
We work across six sectors:
- Defence and government services.
Expertise and Capabilities
As the world becomes increasingly globalised, government and defence agencies face new risks, threats and service delivery challenges.
Resource-intensive by nature, defence projects are often characterised by high risk profiles, strict governance and complex stakeholder engagement requirements. At RPS, we combine leading-edge technical expertise with award-winning project management to support the delivery of systems, capability and infrastructure that is crucial to national security and defence.
We support defence in the ‘digital age’ through strategic integrations, smart asset management and cost-effective development.
Our services span twelve clusters:
- Project and program management
- Design and development
- Water services
- Advisory and management consulting
- Exploration and development
- Planning and approvals
- Health, safety and risk
- Oceans and coastal
- Communication and creative services.
Unique Selling Points
- In Australia Asia Pacific, we employ around 1,000 consultants and service providers
- We’re located in four countries – Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and Malaysia.
- We have people on the ground in 22 metropolitan and regional locations.
- We service clients and communities from 26 offices.
- As members of the Australian Space Agency Support Services Panel, RPS proudly support the Commonwealth of Australia as represented by the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources.
RPS AAP Consulting Pty Ltd are Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) Members.
Environmental Management System – ISO 14001:2015 accreditation.
Occupational Health and Safety Management System – ISO 45001:2018 accreditation.
Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015 accreditation.
Work Health and Safety and Management Systems and Auditing Guidelines 5th Edition accreditation.
- Consultancy Services
- Financial Services
- System Engineering and Technical Support
- System Engineering and Technical Support Services
- Technical Support Services
This button will take you to the organisation's website or contact page.