Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, strike, and logistics and modernisation to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Space Systems designs, develops, manufactures and integrates spacecraft systems, subsystems, sensors and communications payloads in support of space science and C4ISR.
Key programs include:
- the James Webb Space Telescope, a large infrared telescope being built for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration that will be deployed in space to study the origins of the universe.
- advanced extremely high frequency payloads providing survivable, protected communications to US forces. restricted programs.
Expertise and Capabilities
- Complex digital space payloads.
- Facilities for classified system integration.
- Dedicated Gallium nitride and Indium phosphide semiconductor fabrication.
- Application-specific integrated circuit and field programmable gate array design.
- High speed radio frequency and laser communications space ground and space links.
Unique Selling Points
Northrop Grumman provides complete space systems solutions including systems engineering, spacecraft manufacturing, precision sensors, space instrument design, ground stations development and orbiting space platforms. Northrop Grumman’s space capabilities have transformed concepts into realities for a wide variety of missions.
This button will take you to the organisation's website or contact page.