Hydrix is a design and engineering services firm based in Melbourne and Adelaide.
Our 80+ engineering team, specialise in Safety and Mission Critical electronics and software development, partnering with our customers to commercialise their IP.
Hydrix have developed over 230 products for our clients since founding in 2002, including the first wireless EFTPOS machine, lightest, most capable X-Ray machine, a world first bionic heart, and the first AI/Machine learning based automated Path-lab diagnostics machine. We have been supporting the ADF and industry with customers including the Australian Signals Directorate, Thales Australia, Chemring Australia and Thomas Global Systems. We are also supporting DSTG and SMEs on a variety of Defence Grand Challenge and Innovation Hub Programs.
Hydrix provides turnkey engineering capability, to help your company gain competitive advantage, whilst at the same time providing significant local opportunities for Australian engineers and scientists to grow the Australian tech industry. With a proven track record of delivery complex and highly reliable solutions, under very flexible contracting arrangements, we can significantly de-risk your projects and boost your Australian Industry Content.
Expertise and Capabilities
- Mission and Safety Critical Hardware and Software Development
- Software development experience to ARP-4754/DO-254/DO160/DO-178 requirements
- Internet of Things
- Secure Mobility Device Development
- Secure Information Systems
- Crypto, IFF Integrationand Secure Wireless
- Cyber Engineering, Cyber Deception
- UAV payload integration
- Systems Engineering, V&V and System Assurance
- Airborne Training and Simulation
Unique Selling Points
- 80+ specialist engineering team across multiple functions – Software, electronics, mechanical and systems engineering
- Provide all foreground IP to our clients
- Proven product development capability, developing over 230 products since we were founded in 2002
- We are able to engage as a designer service provider, supplier and in service support partner.
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- Antenna/Ground Station Component or Material Supplier
- System Engineering and Technical Support
- System Engineering and Technical Support Services
- Technical Support Services
This button will take you to the organisation's website or contact page.