Over more than 30 years APC Technology has evolved from a product focused portfolio to a rugged computing solutions focus with the objective to meet specific client’s needs.
We design, manufacture and supply specialist computing solutions for applications in some of the most severe environments, whether in the air, on land, in the sea or in space.
Solutions are designed and manufactured in South Australia and include MIL-SPEC/GVA custom designed and manufactured rackmounts, consoles, UPSs, mission critical systems, message handling systems, generators and form fit function replacements for obsolete products. APC Technology offer an extensive range of services across the product life cycle from system design, integration; engineering; product specification; project management; in-house environmental testing; advance manufacturing including laser printing and 3D printing and sustainment services.
We are also partnered with global companies who are leaders in their field to supply a variety of different computing solutions manufactured for global space programs. This includes flight computers and recorders, payload management and data processing, robotics, altitude control and navigation, communication, image processing and other radiation tolerant electronics.
Expertise and Capabilities
APC Technology has the proven ability to design, engineer world-leading technology that is purpose built to defy the elements. We have over 30 years of proven capability supplying to the aerospace, aviation and defence sectors including naval, airborne, mission critical and land warfare.
APC Technology also offers a dedicated in-house research development team as well as legacy/obsolescence services. One of the first major defence projects completed by APC Technology were custom MIL-SPEC message handling systems for the Poseidon supply vessels in 1995.
We have continued to grow our capabilities and market share working on major defence projects both domestically and internationally. Completed projects include custom equipment on the ANZACs, Trojans, P3 Orions, AMSA challengers, Air Warfare Destroyers and current development of equipment for SEA 1000.
The opportunities in the space sector are rapidly growing and APC Technology is positioned with the skills, expertise and a mind set to innovate for the future.
- Customisation specialist
- Hardware and software
- Engineering integration
- Mechanical design/CAD
- Project management
- Electronic and electrical design
- Build to print
- Environment testing
- Through life planning and support
- Research and development
Multi-million dollar engineering campus including:
- 400sqm of temperature controlled manufacturing facilities
- 300sqm of engineering workspace
- 500sqm secure warehousing and storage
In-house Innovation hub and testing facilities including:
- EMC chamber
- 3D printing and design
- Shock and vibration
- Temperature and humidity
- Environmental testing to industry standards including MIL-SPEC and GVA
- In-house data centre
APC Technology values our customer’s data including proprietary designs. All data is stored on site in our server centre. Regular backups are stored securely on and off site. Cloud based applications are minimised across all areas of the business.
Unique Selling Points
- APC Technology is an Australian company with over thirty years of experience.
- We offer a true end-to-end solution including design, manufacture, testing and support all from one location in South Australia.
- We offer innovative reliability through our agile, bespoke rapid prototyping. We can supply custom and small batch production capabilities at every stage of our process.
- We offer a dedicated research and development group with highly qualified engineers and leading edge software to support the design cycle.
- Staff retention is significantly above industry standards with over a quarter of the staff completing more than ten years, creating a deep expertise across the entire engineering lifecycle.
- APC Technology has developed a global supplier & partner network to ensure we can access the latest technologies and leverage their experience along with our own to deliver the best solutions.
- Antenna/Ground Station Component or Material Supplier
- Component and Material Supply
- Ground Segment Subsystem & Equipment Supplier
- Launch Vehicle Component and Subsystem Manufacturing
- Launch Vehicle Manufacturing and Assembly
- Space Subsystem Supply
- System Engineering and Technical Support Services
This button will take you to the organisation's website or contact page.