Silentium Defence’s goal is to make passive radar a capability reality for the Australian Defence Force and its allies, as well as a commercially available product for other surveillance scenarios, such as space surveillance, airborne, maritime and/or ground-based traffic monitoring.
Expertise and Capabilities
Silentium Defence’s team have over 30+ years of experience in designing, developing and testing passive radar systems, and are recognised internationally as subject matter experts.
They have built and/or demonstrated:
- Passive radar for surveillance of space using terrestrial broadcast sources
- Wide field of view sensor
- A 360 degree, persistent, passive radar capability that can exploit a wide variety of terrestrial broadcast sources, including FM radio, digital radio and digital television
Unique Selling Points
- Silentium Defence’s team includes internationally recognised subject matter experts in the passive radar field.
- Silentium Defence specialises in the development of bespoke prototypes that meet specific customer applications and requirements.
- Telemetry & Command Operations
Disclaimer: Enquiries will be sent direct to the organisation. SASIC will be alerted to any enquiries sent through the form, however, will