LGM Australia is the Australian branch of LGM, a global Professional Service Provider (PSP) that specialises in the delivery of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) services, Training and specialised software.
Real expert on its field of activity, LGM is part of the steering committee that edits and updates the S-Series of the ASD standards (NATO ILS standards for the defence & aerospace industries). In addition, LGM is also a French Registered Training Organization (RTO) and has extensive experience in the training of defence and civilian personnel to engineering disciplines such as : Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Reliability Availability Maintainability Safety (RAMS), Technical Documentation engineering, System engineering & Program Management.
Expertise and Capabilities
Strong from 30 years of experience, LGM delivers engineering consulting services in the following fields :
– Support engineering & ILS
– Technical Publications
– System Engineering
– Program Management
– Quality Engineering
– Industrial Performance
LGM also commercialises its own, defence proven, software suite :
– MOKA (Predictive Maintenance solution)
– CINDY (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
– ELSA (Logistic Support Analysis production tool)
– EVA (IETM class V : Technical Publication Authoring tool)
– TEDI (Tool for the formalization of supply data to the S1000D and S2000M standards)
Unique Selling Points
LGM benefits from extensive experience in the space sector, working with space agencies such as the CNES (French National Centre for Space Studies) or the ESA (European Space Agency) as well as working for the space industry (Thales Alenia Space, Airbus Defence & Space, Arianegroup etc…).
RTO N° 11 78 83574 78 (FRANCE)
- Consultancy Services
- System Engineering and Technical Support
- Technical Support Services
This button will take you to the organisation's website or contact page.