LeoLabs provides tracking and analysis data for objects in Space.
The company uses a global network of phased array space radars to track space objects down to 2cm in diameter. The tracking data is used in the company's suite of tools for commercial and military space organisations.
The company is currently building a new space radar site near Bunbury, WA, which will join the global network late 2022. More space radars in Australia are on the horizon for LeoLabs to provide a truly sovereign capability within Space Domain Awareness.
Expertise and Capabilities
Our suite of products is ever evolving to adapt to the growing congestion in space. Our products include:
- Space Domain Awareness
- Space Situational Awareness
- Space Traffic Management
Collision Avoidance data is provided to around 60% of live satellites in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) to customers such as Planet, Maxar, SpaceX, OneWeb, the UK Space Agency, the NZ Space Agency, and more.
Unique Selling Points
LeoLabs reliably tracks more objects in space than any other organisation. The company uses phased array space radars that are not affected by weather, or time of day. The data is commercially available to space organisations from their C2 platform or via API. LeoLabs promotes and enables sustainable operations in space with it’s mapping platform.
- Antenna/Ground Station Component or Material Supplier
- Component and Material Supply
- Component and Subsystem Management
- Consultancy Services
- Ground Segment Prime/System Intergration
- Ground Segment Subsystem & Equipment Supplier
- Ground Station/Teleport Owner/Operator
- Insurance Services
- Launch Support Services
- RF & Microwave
- Satellite Navigation Service & Applications
- System Engineering and Technical Support Services
This button will take you to the organisation's website or contact page.