Fullarton Space Biotech Co.
Ltd. is a Fullarton Group-invested company specifically focused on scientific research into space microorganisms and the business incubation and industrialization possible from these microorganisms.
Our company works with the world’s best scientific research institutions, universities and manufacturers in China and around the world to develop high-quality products and services in the health and nutrition sectors.
Fullarton Space Biotech also aims to:
- improve microbial fermentation, product quality and production efficiency
- develop functional foods, dairy and alcoholic beverages from space microorganisms
- develop sifting procedures for pharmaceuticals from space microorganisms
- research and develop supplementary products based on space microorganisms
- use microorganisms to improve humans’ intestinal health
Expertise and Capabilities
Fullarton Space Biotech follows an innovative development model that integrates production, education and research, and international ties with world-leading research institutes and universities in China and other countries.
We have built research teams with specific expertise in bio-pharmaceutical development and food science, and joint labs for research in food and pharmaceuticals, based on space microorganisms and its global platform of space microorganism research.
Our research and development teams are:
- researching and exploring the mutation mechanisms of microorganisms in outer space
- sifting space microorganisms to produce high-quality cultures to provide a high output
- exploring the application of and conducting research in space microorganism pharmaceuticals
- researching the functions of primary and secondary metabolites of space microorganisms
- exploring eco-friendly production modes.
Unique Selling Points
Fullarton Space Biotech is a world leader in understanding the potential for space microorganisms to boost the quality and production of pharmaceuticals, health care products and food and beverages and improve the health of people around the world. We have built and own a library for space microbiological culture collection (FSMCC) that is driving our research and development and promoting the scientific and technological development of space microorganisms.
While we’re in the early stages of development and commercialization, it’s already clear that space microorganisms will lower production costs and increase the efficiency of products in our target sectors.
The result will be measurable improvements in the productivity and quality of food, pharmaceuticals and skincare products, and the sustainable development of biological fodders. In the past five years, Fullarton Space Biotech has owned 2 patents in the field of Lactobacillus plantarum spaceflight and ground applications, and has some achievements in Se-enriched yeast, reduction blood glucose and curd time of lactic acid bacteria.
This button will take you to the organisation's website or contact page.