Braemac commenced in 1984 and is a major Australian Electronic Components Distributor.
Braemac has in the last 12 months worked to increase it’s footprint in the space sector, with a focus on.
• Attending the quarterly space forums to build knowledge and relationships
• Product training from relevant suppliers, with a focus on space/satellite products, including rad-hardened products and test equipment.
• Developing distribution arrangements for development kits (Myriota)
• Promotion of our partnership with National Instruments, a key supplier for test equipment for space and satellite systems.
Expertise and Capabilities
Braemac is Australia’s largest Australian owned electronics and embedded distributor.
We sell and support components to support designs and through life support.
Key brands include: Intel, Renesas, Microchip, Adlink, Innodisk, ST Micro, Vishay, NI and Ublox.
We also offer various production support services including cable assembly, parts programming and turnkey solutions.
Each region has a local sales and engineering team to support you with sales and technical requirements.
Unique Selling Points
-Australian owned with AIC capability
-Australia’s sole Intel distributor
-Australia’s distribution channel for NI (formerly National Instruments)
-Sales and support of space grade products from partners including Renesas and Microship
-Cable assembly facility in NSW
- Advanced Systems & Components
- Aerospace Certified Solutions – Rad-Tolerant AVR® and ARM® Microcontrollers / FPGA’s
- Antenna/Ground Station Component or Material Supplier
- Board Level Components & Embedded Solutions
- Component and Material Supply
- Component and Subsystem Management
- Consultancy Services
- Electrical Fiber Optic Mil-PRF Circular Connectors
- RF & Microwave
- Specialized Connectors and Cable Assembly
- Specialized Electronics Distribution & Supply Chain Management Services
- Technical Support Services
- Test Systems
This button will take you to the organisation's website or contact page.