The Australian Institute for Machine Learning (AIML) conducts globally competitive research and development in machine learning, artificial intelligence, computer vision and deep learning.
Based in Adelaide, South Australia, we have 140 members, and continue to grow.
AIML is ranked 2nd in the world in computer vision research, thanks to our high tier publication and conference track record and strong performance in global technology challenges. AIML translates research into impact through:
– collaborating with world-leading companies to develop high-tech products and solutions
– providing an interdisciplinary approach to research and consulting
– carrying out pure research to provide benefits to society
– raising the profile of South Australia as the place to be for innovation
– employing our state’s bright young minds.
Machine learning underpins the business models of the largest corporations and has the potential to deliver social, economic and environmental benefits.
- Space-related Research and Development
This button will take you to the organisation's website or contact page.