AEROCE Systems is a precision aerospace manufacturing and technology development company operating in the defence and space sectors.
Renowned for its cutting-edge outcomes as the Principle Mechanical Systems supplier for DST Group's 10-year HIFiRE program.
AEROCE is Australia’s most advanced hypersonic components manufacturer and has close to 20 years’ experience producing a broad array of space systems, including:
• Scramjet engine assemblies
• Satellite structures
• Launch system components
• Rocket bodies and housings
• Thrusters and nozzles
• Communication technologies
Expertise and Capabilities
AEROCE Systems is an Australian owned aerospace manufacturing and technology development company. Specialising in complex mechanical system integration, Toolcraft Aerospace Manufacturing provides engineering services in the following areas to the defence, aviation, space, hypersonics, electronics, medical, mining and renewable energy industries:
• CNC machining and grinding
• CNC laser cutting, turret punching and folding
• EDM cutting and eroding
• CMM metrology
• 3D printing
Core expertise enabling service delivery include:
• Mechanical design and engineering
• Turnkey product development
• Project management
• Rapid prototyping
• Painting and plating
• Packaging and logistics
Our quality management system is accredited to AS9100D + ISO9001 and our manufacturing capabilities extend from bespoke one-off parts to mass production full-component assemblies and subsystems.
Unique Selling Points
The AEROCE group of companies has a rich history in delivering exciting projects within the space industry.
Established in 1979, Toolcraft Aerospace Manufacturing (TAM) is an Approved Supplier for DST Group and many defence primes, including BAE Systems, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin and Boeing. With extensive knowledge in exotic materials and high specification surface treatments, TAM provides secure (ITAR compliant) low-risk global supply chain solutions.
Established in 2020, Toolcraft Defence Technologies (TDT) is an industry partner of The University of Adelaide and Flinders University; and together is focused on developing next generation technologies. Through partnerships with leading research institutions, TDT aims to build new sovereign capabilities in the fields of high-energy discharge, hypersonic rocket manufacturing processes and laser integration systems.
Group accreditations and certifications include:
• Aerospace – AS9100
• Quality – ISO9001
• Medical – ISO13485
• Defence – NCAGE / ITAR
• Cybersecurity – DISP / AISA
• Improvement – SC21 / SCIP
- Advanced Systems & Components
- Antenna/Ground Station Component or Material Supplier
- Component and Material Supply
- Component and Subsystem Management
- Ground Segment Subsystem & Equipment Supplier
- Launch Vehicle Component and Subsystem Manufacturing
- Launch Vehicle Manufacturing and Assembly
- RF & Microwave
- Space Subsystem Supply
- Space-related Research and Development
- Specialisation on nano and micro satellites (<50kg)
- Test Systems
This button will take you to the organisation's website or contact page.