Applications are now open for the global space innovation community to help solve real-world challenges using space technology through GRAVITY Challenge 05.
The GRAVITY Challenge – a global space program run by Deloitte – brings businesses together with innovators to help solve challenges using space-enabled data, capability and technology.
Challenges posed by the challenger organisations in Round 05 include:
- monitoring and intercepting malicious activity in development and operations in space launch, communications and missions
- improving vineyard quality and yield requirements
- partially automating the identification, characterisation and monitoring of spacecraft for in-orbit operations and exploration
- unlocking new wetland monitoring techniques
- obtaining better crop data and models to unlock access to agrifinancing
- predicting economic activity by detecting and quantifying the number of cars in a parking lot.
SASIC is delighted to once again support this exciting initiative that brings together the world’s brightest innovators to ideate space-powered solutions to real-world issues.
Applications close on 1 November 2022.
Learn more and apply now.