Asension (formerly DEWC Systems) is a Space and Defence sensor fusion company, bridging the gap between information and knowledge for successful space, sea, land and air deployment.
We develop novel and effective solutions to sophisticated space challenges faced by the Australian Defence Force and the space industry.
Our team of space engineering professionals build systems that enhance the Defence of Australia by drawing on our vast collective experience in and around Defence and space systems to understand their needs.
We collaborate with Universities, DSTG, Defence and space industry to solve complex and challenging problems has developed a strong reputation for innovation and was the first Australian company to a launch a payload on a space-capable rocket from Australian soil.
Expertise and Capabilities
- EW engineering
- Software engineering
- Embedded software
- VHDL, VERILOG
- C, C#, C++, Linux, MATLAB, Python, Java, CUDA
- Systems engineering
- PCB design, Altium
- Electronics engineering
- RF and EO sensor design and engineering
- Engineering design for space applications
- Modelling and simulations
Unique Selling Points
- 100% Sovereign. Wholly owned and operated by passionate Australian Veterans.
- Vast experience in Electronic Warfare (EW), engineering, operations and planning
- A leader in innovation
- The first company to launch a payload on a space capable rocket f rom Australia
- Dedicated team of experts in AI led by a pre-eminent leader in the field
- Vast experience in Radio Frequency (RF) engineering and design
* REDARC Defence Systems
* University of South Australia
* The University of Adelaide
* Flinders University
* University of New South Wales
* Deakin University
* Defence Industry Security Program
* Australian Defence Industry Space Capability Alliance (ADISCA)
* ISO 9001 Certified Quality Management
- Advanced Systems & Components
- RF & Microwave
- System Engineering and Technical Support
This button will take you to the organisation's website or contact page.